9/04/2018

Motorcycle adventure around the world

MotoMigration is a

Motorcycle travel and adventure website around the world 

in various locations like:

Some of the www.motomigration.com blog diary reviews:


..."When I crossed into Brazil I met 3 guys from Turkey and rode with them for two days.
We separated because they kept going north on the coast and I went inland, through beautiful farmlands...Turns out Brazil is one of the countries where you can fix things well and cheap. Or maybe I should say that the people were very nice and helped me out"....


"...I skipped Bolivia because I visited almost all the things I wanted on a previous trip and because I needed a visa ($160 US) to get in. The main attraction, salar de Uyuni I didn’t see. The northern part of Chile is all desert, so I drove south on the main road..."








You can also visit the MotoMigration Facebook Fan page

Rlated article mediareferralblog.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment